Sunday, June 17, 2012

Zero

June 13th

It started raining today before I woke up so I stayed in the hammock once the sun rose above the trees.  I busted out my new book and started reading. I was sucked in pretty quickly and continued to read until lunch.

I sat my pot under the corner of my tarp so I would have water to make some noodles.  I walked over to the lean-to to make my lunch and tasked with the some guys from Minnesota that are hiking together. They asked me to join them in hiking to the next shelter after lunch.  I couldn't make up my mind so flipped a quarter.  Uncle George said no...  I spent the rest of the day reading and napping.  The rest was great.

I am going to adhere to a strict anti rain policy until my feet feel better. There is no need to push it when I could use rest.  Lazy days are great.

1 comment:

  1. I'm enjoying reading about your hike. Good luck!
    perrymk

    ReplyDelete