Saturday, July 21, 2012

Rise

July 20th

I woke up very cold this morning because I sent all my cold weather gear home.  The temperature was in the upper 50's but I was uncomfortably cold.  I knew today was the opening of the Batman movie so Gaga, Little Wing, Rocketman, and I got up early to go to Rutland, VT to see it.

In town, I went to EMS and picked up an emergency blanket and a bite valve cover for my Camelbak(I got sick of drinking dirt).  We all hit up the Taco Bell before the movie.  Once at the theater we saw four other Sobos(Excell, Lorax, Chef, & Avacado) going to the same movie.

The movie was disappointing... 

Wal-Mart was next to the theater so I picked up some drink mix, Snickers, and a five by eight piece of fleece to stay warm.  The fleece was four dollars and I made a poncho/snuggie out of it.  It's awesome.

I stopped by Subway then got a hitch back to trail and did a few miles before bed time.  Great day!!!

-Stealth

No comments:

Post a Comment